Forum Discussions are Now Public
The CA/Browser Forum has two major public mailing lists, intended to be used for normal CA/Browser Forum discussions.
- the Public list, which is for general Forum business, https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public and
- the Server Certificate Working Group list, https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/servercert-wg,
The activity on these two lists can be followed by the public, but not posted to, unless they are an Interested Party. An Interested Party must review and accept the Forum’s IPR Policy and submit the signed IPR Policy Agreement (CAB Forum Agreement for IPR Policy v.1.3) to the CA/Browser Forum Chair.
Questions from the public may be submitted by email to the Questions list at ‘[questions at cabforum.org]’.
We also maintain other email lists, including the following:
- A management listserv for communications member-to-member and with official liaisons
- A Validation mailing list for members of the Validation Working Group and those working on improvements to validation processes in CA/B Forum Guidelines – click here to subscribe
- Code Signing Requirements Working Group List only available to members here;
- A publicly accessible Policy Review Subcommittee email list, available here – https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/policyreview;
- Revocation, Security Information Sharing, and Certificate Status Working Group Lists (inactive); and
- A list of email addresses for handling sensitive security matters and incident response.